Counsel (312) 943-8000 email@example.com
About Alex Rose
Alex is a litigator and legal advisor specializing in manufacturing and commercial business disputes. Her passion is strategic and efficient problem-solving. Alex is licensed in Texas and Colorado but experienced in managing litigation and transactions across the United States.
Alex Rose’s experience spans between litigation, transactions and regulatory compliance with a consistent goal to maximize business growth and reduce legal mitigation expense. Alex has successfully litigated and advised clients in transactions and regulatory matters within the aviation, food and beverage, agriculture, healthcare, defense and technology industries. Alex’s many years in aviation practice have conditioned her to comfort resolving disputes involving complex technology and exacting manufacturing processes.
Prior to and during law school, Alex worked in public policy at the Texas Legislature which established her preference for efficient, practical solutions and process improvement. (Large gains often come from small tweaks.) She also became certified as a mediator and trained extensively in conflict resolution techniques, again with an eye toward pragmatic, business-minded solutions.
Alex serves on the Board of HousingFirstLab, an organization establishes to connect the professional assets of the business community with service providers to reduce homelessness using data-driven methods.
In the past, Alex has served as a CASA (Court appointed advocate for children in foster care) and as a Community Opinions Guest Columnist for the Dallas Morning News.
Some of Alex's Practice Area:
- Contract, warranty, and UCC disputes
- Product defect disputes
- Intellectual property, trademark and trade dress disputes
- Employment, executive contracts and noncompetition disputes
- Administrative disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Commercial personal injury/wrongful death defense
- Regulatory/administrative compliance
- Internal and government investigations
- Process improvement/root cause analyses
- Contract negotiation
- Supplier/subcontractor agreements
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Business ownership structuring and restructuring
- University of Texas School of Law with honors, 2006
- University of Texas, Bachelor of Arts in Government, 1999
- Texas State Bar
- Northern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Colorado State Bar
- US District of Colorado
Alex's Favorite Quote
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.Neil Gaiman
Outside of the firm
In her free time, Alex enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, hiking, traveling and reading.