R-1 Visa

Ministers and other religious workers may be eligible for R-1 Visas if they have been members of a religious denomination having a non-profit religious organization in the U.S. for the previous two years.

We will prepare forms, advise on supporting evidence necessary to document the visa petition, and liaison with the Department of Homeland Security and consular officials.

TN Status under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)

Under the North American Free Trade Agreement, certain professionals may enter the United States temporarily to work for U.S. employers. Canadian recipients may apply directly at a U.S. Port of Entry or Preflight Inspection Facility without filing a petition or application ahead of time with the USCIS or a U.S. Consulate. Our office will determine eligibility, work with the employer to draft support letters, review all supporting documents and prepare a detailed letter to the Free Trade Officer at the Port of Entry establishing eligibility.