K-1 Visa for fiance/e

A fiance of a U.S. Citizen may qualify for a K-1 Visa, which allows him or her to enter the United States for purposes of marriage. He or she can then adjust status to permanent residency, provided that he or she marries the petitioning fiance within 90 days of entry. Our office will represent you in preparing and filing the initial K-1 petition with USCIS, the visa application at with the U.S. Embassy and the Application to Adjust status once you have entered the United States and have married your fiance.

Click the buttons below for more information regarding employment-based immigration and family-based immigration: