H-1B Non-immigrant worker visa

An H-1B Visa may be available to a person with at least a Bachelors Degree in a specialized area who is being hired by a U. S. Employer to work in a position which requires that specialization.

Our office will prepare all pertinent documentation, advise employers regarding the prevailing wage and other record-keeping requirements of the H-1B program, and represent employers and aliens before the U.S. Department of Labor, the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of State.