Family Sponsored immigration

U.S. citizens and permanent residents may petition to sponsor close relatives. For citizens, these relatives include spouses, children, parents and siblings. Permanent residents can sponsor spouses and children.

Our office will determine eligibility, prepare necessary petitions and applications, advise on adequacy of supporting documentation, attend interviews with our clients, and attend to all follow-up matters necessary to obtain permanent residency either through stateside adjudication by the Department of Homeland Security's Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) or through visa processing at the U.S consular posts abroad.  If there are potential grounds of inadmissibility, we will asses those and prepare waivers if necessary.

Click the buttons below for more information regarding family-based immigration and business-based immigration: