Eb-4 religious workers

Permanent Resident status may be available for individuals who are coming to the United States to work full time as a minister, or in a religious vocation or occupation. Labor certification is not required.

Our office will prepare all relevant applications and petitions, advise our clients on gathering necessary documentation and other supporting evidence, file the case with the Department of Homeland Security, and attend to any follow-up work necessary to obtain permanent resident status.